Our Daily Life
“O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world: in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all our associates, and in the particular for the intention recommended by the Holy Father this month… I desire to gain all the indulgences I can in favor of the souls in purgatory”.
– Daily Offering
In their life, sisters have the privilege and the joy of living with Jesus under the same roof.
- His Eucharistic presence radiates from the tabernacle into every corner of the convent.
- Sisters live with Jesus and for Jesus.
- He is most important, and the Holy Eucharist is the center of our spiritual life, the essence of sisters’ day.
- Strengthened by the Holy Eucharist, sisters can bring Christ to people they meet.
- It is with Jesus and for Him that sisters serve, cook, clean… they do everything that He calls them to do.
Various daily obligations are interwoven with prayer, the meeting place with the Lord who transforms that which is fragile and common into something strong and holy.
The Later Years
Prayer at the end of the day:
”Lord, I am here in Your presence. The day is almost ended. If I have done any good, I thank You for it. If I have sinned, may Your love forgive my recurring weakness. In the quiet of the evening, I feel Your presence and think of the approaching night, when my eyes will see the light of day for the last time. Death will come like the night. Death is profound and inevitable. Grant that it may be the most beautiful of nights. Tonight as I fall asleep, I offer You, my soul, as the last hour of my life. Father, receive me”.